background


Contributors

Friday, July 18, 2008

No More Gold Teeth!!


The sad moment has finally come.... I no longer have any gold (or according to my mom, copper) teeth! I forgot to snap a picture of me with my matching goldies, but I at least remembered this time that I had to make a memory out of this one! So long, my dear, gold, friend!


After braving the dentist for the most painful appointment so far, me and Brett finally got to go to the Tuacahn! It was freakin awesome. Besides getting stuck around all the old men who smelled like the world's worst B.O., we had a lot of fun. We went for their pre-show dinner, which was delicious. (In fact, remembering how good it was is making me wish it was lunch time already!) We saw the Sound of Music which was way good. Neither one of us had been before, and we loved the outdoor theater!


If we thought we were tired the next morning (we didn't get back to Cedar til almost 1 am), we didn't know what was coming today! Ok, so we really did know, but I thought I would try to be ignorant. So after getting like 5 hours of sleep Wednesday night, I tried to sleep all day Thursday after work so I would be able to stay awake through the midnight showing of Batman. Well, even if I hadn't gotten my 3-4 hour nap in before the show, I'm sure I would have stayed wide awake! The movie was freakin awesome and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was after 3 a.m. by the time I finally got to sleep, so today I'm living off of only 3 hours.... Just thinking about it makes me yawn.... Well. That's our life in a nutshell for these past couple days. I'll post most pictures after I turn the big 21 in a couple days!! Woot Woot! Haha.

No comments: