background


Contributors

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Big Ass Show AKA The Fiasco... and Emily's wedding

In October, one of my best friends, Emily, got married! It just so happened to be the same weekend as the Big Ass Show in Salt Lake, so we had quite an eventful weekend. I was a bridesmaid in the wedding, so Brett was stuck hanging out with me at the reception all night. Of course he didn't mind, though, because he and Skyler (Emily's husband) are buddies now. Here are some pictures from that.





The Big Ass Show was freakin awesome. We had fun rocking out to some of our favorite bands. Sum 41 played again and it was all good and well until I got in the middle of a crazy mosh pit, and lost my camera. Well, technically it was my sisters camera. I had borrowed it to get better pictures at Emily's wedding and the show because I had plans to use them in a gift I was making for Brett for Christmas... Anywho, the camera flew right out of my pocket, so, for the rest of that show I was in the middle of a million crazy people trying to find the camera everywhere on the ground. I completely missed the rest of Sum 41's set, and a few other really good bands I wanted to rock out to. I was so pissed at myself. Since we didn't find it anywhere after the whole event was over, I put a "missing item" ad for it online. A few days later I got a text saying it was found. Boy was I freakin relieved... Sum 41 almost wouldn't have been the same anymore if things would have turned out different. Good thing it all worked out....



Us all sweaty after getting crazy at one show.



Brett and his brother, Jared. Yup, Brett is the brother of Jared. HA.


I wear the pants (er... shorts) in this relationship!

No comments: