background


Contributors

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We are still alive!!

So- It has been far too long since I last posted. Here is the laundry list of things that have occured in our lives since January:

-I (Savannah) finally found a car to buy with the money I received from the insurance for my car being totalled. I was so proud of myself because I made the decision to buy it all on my own and it seemed like a really nice, sound car. Apparently my judgement is way off, because I have already spent a few hundred dollars on repairs, and it still has problems.... :-P Guess that will always be the story of my life...

-In 4.25 hours and counting, I will have completed the most obnoxious, horrible, terrifying semester of my life! The last few months have been really difficult with juggling full time school, full time work, and full time wedding planning! :-S After this afternoon my life will be dedicated to full time napping! Oh, wait, I still have a wedding to plan and money to make... Drats.

-Brett finally was able to find a new job and he again is a member of corporate America (this time employed by Target.)

-I got my wisdom teeth out last month and it was awesome! I was dreading getting it done like no other, and I nearly had a panic attack on the drive from Milford to St. George that morning, but it really wasn't too bad! I worked the next night and I felt just fine. Savannah is invincible I tell you, downright invincible.

-Brett finally cleaned his room for the first time since moving into his apartment in August! Woo Hoo!!!

-The wedding plans are slowly coming together.... there is so much still to do, but after today I will have a lot more time to focus on working out the details. I am so excited to be married in less than a month!

-Brett is going to be ordained an Elder this Sunday and our parents are going to meet each other for the first time... that will sure be interesting... :-)

Yeah, So that's pretty much our lives as of right now... It sound so very boring, but I obviously haven't had a spare moment to designate for blogging, so that should say something, right? Oh, and we did our Bridal/Groomal pictures yesterday! It was the perfect day for it! The sun was shining, it was warm, and we even got to share the day with Pocahontas and paintballers. Woot!
Here are some self portraits from the day:


Self portrait of us riding in the back of the jeep after the good pictures all got taken.


Look at this sexy man!

Attitude, attitude (say it with a French accent, it sounds cooler)
Well, peace out all!

No comments: