background


Contributors

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Let them eat cake!


Ok, so while I have a spare minute, I just have to share mine and Brett's latest adventure. Yesterday we went to our final bridal show before the big day, and it was awesome! We entered a wedding cake eating contest and won second place!! Woot!! Luckily, the second place prize was the one we actually wanted, so we are even closer to having the most FUN wedding EVER! :-) I have to give Brett nearly all the credit though.... Because I am not a big cake fan, he ate most of the disgusting stuff, while I gagged the small bits down that I could. It was the most awful thing ever, but it was so worth it! If you want to see what we won, come to the wedding!!

In addition to deciding never to eat cake EVER again, we had a fun time going to the Vineyard cornmaze with Sarah, Antonio and Natalie. Since we got there just as they were letting the last group in, we were told we needed to be finished by the time it got dark. Well, we were done before dark, but unfortunately we got locked in!!! Apparently they forgot about us.... So we had to explore a little and find a way out. Here are some pictures:

1 comment:

Susan said...

You nut!! How fun. I like your blog, too. Very nice. I need to get my blog to be this cute. I will have to work on it.
Miss you tons.
What the heck is Brett holding?